Thomastown West Kindergarten offers preschool programs for children aged between 3 and 5 years of age. All of the programs are run by diploma educators and experienced degree qualified teachers
Our 4 year old program offers 15 hours a week over 3 sessions, and the 3 year old program runs for 5 hours a week with 2 x 2½ hour sessions.
Our programs are designed so that every child will develop at their own rate. During your child’s kindergarten year you will see many changes as your child and the group progresses to their next stage in life.
Special features of the kindergarten include:
- Highly qualified and experienced staff that are dedicated and professional
- Creative and safe outdoor natural play areas
- Gardening and environmental awareness
- Multicultural awareness
- Family based activities and strong family partnerships
- Creative movement programs
- Book and puzzle lending services
- Regular incursions
- Portfolio keepsake of child’s learning journey
- Orientation program with local schools
Linking Learning Project: Oral Language